Adam's practice includes the representation of private and public clients in connection with capital-raising activities, including exempt and public offerings. He routinely advises and counsels clients in a variety of transactional matters, including early and late stage private financings, mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and divestitures of businesses for both sellers and purchasers.
His experience includes counseling start-up companies in connection with formation issues, including choice of entity, stock option plans, employment agreements and angel and seed-round financing.
Adam has experience in public securities offerings of equity and debt securities, shelf registrations and Rule 144A offerings. He regularly advises clients regarding disclosure requirements under applicable securities laws.
Honors / Distinctions
- Colorado Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars 2011-2015 (Securities & Corporate)
- American Jurisprudence Award - Mergers & Acquisitions, Accounting for Lawyers
- Associate Editor - Journal of Medicine and Law
- Dean's List - Five Semesters
- University of Colorado - Order of Omega
Admitted to Practice Before
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Association